A non-refundable non-transferable application fee must be submitted at the time of application.
- The school requires a security deposit to confirm the placement of any children.
- One Deposit per child is required.
- The deposit is fully refundable when the student leaves the school, without any interest on demand, if all accounts have been settled in full, all school property returned without damage and required written notice submitted two months in advance of the child’s last day of school.
- The deposit is not refundable if the student does not attend the school after an enrolment place has been offered or the remaining tuition is not enough to cover the two months’ notice period.
- The tuition fee varies according to year level as shown in each school year’s tuition fee chart.
- Tuition fees will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis (referred to two weeks cycle) for new students who enrol after the commencement of the academic term.
- Once a student joins the school, full fees are charged until the student leaves the school. There are no refunds for periods of absence from the school.
- Two months ‘s notice of withdrawal in writing of the child’s last day of school must be given or two months fees will be paid in lieu of the notice. Parents must ensure that written acknowledgement is received from the school following notice of withdrawal.
Optional Bus Fee
- The optional bus service cost varies depending on the distance covered.
- Bus fees will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis (referred to two weeks cycle) for new students who start using the bus service after the commencement of the academic term.
- If the family changes the bus route during the school year, the bus fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Once a term commences, there are no refunds for that term whether a student is leaving school on temporary absence, or no longer requires the bus service.
Fee Refund and Withdrawal Policy Additions
Refund will be reimbursed to the payer (parent / guardian) in the same way the payment was made, except:
- Where the original payment was made by a cheque, the refund will be processed directly to the drawer who issued the cheque through bank transfer.
- Where the original payment was made by cash, the refund will only be processed directly to the payer’s nominated bank account through bank transfer.
- Where the original payment was made from overseas, the refund will only be processed directly to payer’s nominated bank account through bank transfer.
- Where the original payment was made from any payment gateway / paid by online fee payment method / Digital payment method, the refund will only be processed directly to the payer’s nominated bank account through bank transfer. The refund process will initiate only if the parents request for the refund in written format and submitting the letter at the school admin office.
- Refunds are payable within 15 working days after the student leaves the school.
Fee Payment Schedule
Tuition and all other fees must be paid by the due date as stated on the school’s invoice.
Fee Payment Method
By Electronic/Bank Transfer:
All payments must include the invoice number and/or the name of the student. To ensure proper credit, a copy of the bank transfer remittance slip must be scanned and sent to the Finance office email account at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash payments can only be made using Indian currency (INR)
Payments can be made by using cheque. Traveler cheques are not accepted.
By online fee payment using payment links / Portal:
Fee can be paid by using payment gateway links which are generated by the school finance officer.
By Mobile Payment Applications:
Fee payment are acceptable using payment apps like (Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, and other UPI enabled payment apps)
Fee Payment Notice
- The invoice is issued in INR only.
- All bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the payer.
- If the fees are paid by an employer, either by cheque or bank transfer, it is always the parent or guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the fees are paid before the student starts school.
Late Payment of Fees
Payments not received by any due date will be considered overdue and the school may charge a 1.5 % monthly late payment penalty. If fees are not paid on time, the school has the right to refuse attendance of the student at school and /or withhold student reports/transcripts.
The school reserves the right to amend its policies and fee structure whenever considered necessary and appropriate. The school makes these policies available to parents through the school website/email. It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to ensure that they are informed and aware of basic school policies.